The boat is called Big Bull after the Captain, Big Bull (Gary Bulman). As a U.S. Coast Guard licensed and insured, respected, professional, charter boat captain, he has fished the waters of Virginia and North Carolina for over 25 years. His goal is to make sure your trip is a great experience and his knowledge of finding and catching fish will have you coming back year after year.
The Outer Banks fishing grounds attract many thousands of anglers each year by being known as the fishing capital of the world. Come experience the best that fishing has to offer! It is an exciting tourist attraction for anglers and family fun. There are 130 miles of Barrier Islands. The fishing grounds consist of smooth, sound waters for the beginner, inshore trips where land is within eyesight, and offshore where you have the deep blue waters of the Gulf Stream. There is something for everyone.
Trips may be scheduled both inshore and offshore, for all local species. Full day, half day, and cruising trips are available and can be catered to whatever type of fishing you are looking for. Angler skills range from beginner to expert. All bait, tackle, ice, licenses, and permits are furnished. Bring your lunch, your enthusiasm, and Captain Bull will do the rest to make sure you have a great day of fishing.
Planning your trip:
- It is always best to contact the Captain the evening before your trip to make sure weather and water conditions are favorable.
- You will need a small cooler for your food and drinks to be stored onboard during the trip.
- You’ll need proper clothing for the day including sunglasses, a hat, and sun block for your skin’s protection.
- Bring rain gear or warm clothing depending on the season you are fishing.
- Bring a camera and lots of film. This is a great way to preserve your cherished memories.
Capt. Gary Bulman
Phone: (252) 202-0493
Fax: (757) 499-4767
Facebook: Follow Big Bull’s Charters
Dry Stack Storage
Wicked Tuna filming in Wanchese, NC
Follow us on Facebook
Contact Outer Banks Marina
- 708 Harbor Drive
Wanchese, NC 27981
- (252) 473-9991